White Cypress 5-Wick Hearth Candle
- HOW TO USE:
Notes of White Cypress, Juniper Berry, Mint Leaves and Evergreen Wood.
A Jewel within the Japonica Collection. Our largest format in an embossed glass design sends fragrance wafting from each of its five wicks. Use the lid as a tray while burning, or to protect from dust while not in use.
Burn Time: ~250 Hours
Dimensions: 8.66” D x 9.13” H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4” of wax remains.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →