The Best is Yet to Come -
Set of 2 Vow Books
- INSIDE THE BOX
- HOW TO ORDER
Capture the promise of your wedding day and your hopes for the future in these first pages of your unfolding story. Crafted with archival-quality materials, our Heirloom Vow Books will remind you every day of what’s most important—and they’ll be a meaningful “something old” in the weddings of future generations.
- The perfect “something old” to gift to future generations. An abundance of pages are provided to capture your commitments and love story while providing space for your children’s future vows to their beloved.
- First Year Anniversary Love Note, written the week leading up to your wedding, is read on your first year anniversary as a wonderful affirmation of the promises you made a year ago.
- Vow tips booklet and practice sheets help you navigating common vow-writing obstacles with thoughtful prompts and suggestions.
Vow books arrive in a set: one for you, one for your beloved.
- Vow Books Dimensions:
3-3/4 in. wide x 6 in. tall
- Linen Cover, Bone Clasp Closure,
and Satin Bookmark
- 14 Ruled Pages
- Blank Love Notes (flat):
10-1/2 in. wide x 2-½ in. tall
- Love Note Envelopes:
2-3/4 in. wide x 2-3/4 in. tall
- 2 Keepsake Vow Books
- 2 Anniversary Love Notes
with Envelopes and Wax Seals
- 10 Practice Sheets
- Booklet of Vow Writing Tips
- Each order includes 2 books.
- Select your color combination above.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →