Santal Vanille Chawan Bowl Candle
- HOW TO USE:
Notes of Santal, French Bourbon Vanilla & Oud.
An elevated take on a classic. Intoxicating creamy notes of Vanilla anchored by warm woody notes of Santal make this fragrance smooth and sensual. Vanilla lovers, you’re welcome.
Its richness in both aroma and design is showcased in a lidded glass bowl; an ode to Japanese beauty. Embossed with salient detail, the container is a perfect centerpiece while accessorizing a space, as the clean burn delivers fragrance to every corner.
Burn Time: ~50 Hours
Dimensions: 4.96” D x 3.15” H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4” of wax remains.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →