Gilt Pomander & Hinoki 3-Wick Hearth Candle
- HOW TO USE:
Notes of Golden Spiced Pomander, Holly Berries, Cardamon & Japanese Hinoki Bark.
A jewel within the Japonica Collection. The electroplated glass mimics the magical glow of a fireplace and embodies the warmth of the holidays. Use the lid to protect from dust while not in use, or as a decorative tray while burning. Repurpose the container long after the candle is gone for keepsakes or decor.
Burn Time: ~80 Hours
Fill: 38 oz.
Dimensions: 6.5” D x 6” H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4” of wax remains.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →