Makassar Ebony & Peach Grande Maison Candle
- HOW TO USE:
Notes of Solid Black Ebony Wood, Ripe Peaches & Apple Blossom.
Antique pressed glass conjures the age of jazz and luxurious metallic colors dress to impress. You’ll love using the jar for jewelry, flowers or decor long after the candle is gone.
Burn Time: ~100 Hours
Fill: 36 oz.
Dimensions: 5.51” D x 5.63” H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4” of wax remains.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →