Coconut Papaya Grande Maison Candle
- HOW TO USE:
Notes of Fresh Coconut, Mango Blossom & Papaya.
Seek refuge from an unrelenting heatwave with this concoction of pulpy, sweet papaya, young white peaches and tropical fruit. Served almost frozen in the husk of a coconut shell, surrounded by tropical flowers, sweetly perfuming every icy sip.
This stunning glass candle exudes glamour from the inside out with a luxe gold interior. Transform the atmosphere with a beautiful glow and generous fragrance throw wafting from each of the three wicks. Complete with a coordinating embossed lid, make a statement in any room with a nod to 1920’s flair.
Burn Time: ~100 Hours
Fill: 36 oz.
Dimensions: 5.51” D x 5.63” H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4” of wax remains.
The Best is Yet to Come Anniversary Book is a living time capsule honoring your past, present, and future together.Shop →
Wedding Guest Book
We re-imagined the wedding guest book as a keepsake with longevity beyond your wedding day.Shop →
A gift card from The Art of Etiquette is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for the discerning couple that seeks a keepsake with beauty and soul.Purchase Gift Cards →